Passionately Disrupting Healthcare
Mako started out to stand out. To serve our clients differently, with attention to timely results, accuracy, innovation, and—most importantly—with integrity. Our aim from the beginning has been to disrupt the status quo with passion and a heartfelt drive to give more to our clients.
Giving More to our Clients
- More time. Be in charge of your health. Our faster turnaround times ensure you get the quick results you need to make critical medical decisions.
- More accuracy. Know you’re getting the right results every time. Combining our top talent with the most advanced robotics and technology available, your test results are assured the highest levels of precision and accuracy
- More innovation. Get the latest, most advanced solutions at every visit. Our dedication to recruiting the top Ph. Ds, chemists, and scientists along with our investment in state-of-the-art instruments and technology means we’re always innovating and moving forward in the medical industry to serve our clients and communities better.
- More savings. Get the answers you need without spending an arm and a leg. We’re committed to competitive pricing and are in-network with nearly every major insurance company.
- More focus on you. Enjoy an easy medical experience designed to make your life better—we’re focused on the details to make your experience second to none.
MAKO Medical Laboratories, a national full-service reference laboratory and national leader in COVID-19 testing, today announced the first graduates of MAKO University’s (MAKO U) phlebotomy training program.Read More
For the second time, MAKO Medical Laboratories, a full-service reference laboratory and national leader in COVID-19 testing, has been ranked among Inc. 5000’s fastest growing privately held companies in the nation.Read More
MAKO Medical Laboratories, a national full service reference laboratory and national leader in COVID-19 testing, today announced the company’s accreditation as an American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians (ASPT) training school for phlebotomists, and is launching a training program effective immediately for MAKO team members.Read More