Passionately Disrupting Healthcare
Mako started out to stand out. To serve our clients differently, with attention to timely results, accuracy, innovation, and—most importantly—with integrity. Our aim from the beginning has been to disrupt the status quo with passion and a heartfelt drive to give more to our clients.
Giving More to our Clients
- More time. Be in charge of your health. Our faster turnaround times ensure you get the quick results you need to make critical medical decisions.
- More accuracy. Know you’re getting the right results every time. Combining our top talent with the most advanced robotics and technology available, your test results are assured the highest levels of precision and accuracy
- More innovation. Get the latest, most advanced solutions at every visit. Our dedication to recruiting the top Ph. Ds, chemists, and scientists along with our investment in state-of-the-art instruments and technology means we’re always innovating and moving forward in the medical industry to serve our clients and communities better.
- More savings. Get the answers you need without spending an arm and a leg. We’re committed to competitive pricing and are in-network with nearly every major insurance company.
- More focus on you. Enjoy an easy medical experience designed to make your life better—we’re focused on the details to make your experience second to none.
MAKO Medical Laboratories, a national reference laboratory and leader in COVID-19 testing, announced a comprehensive partnership with the Robert C. Byrd Clinic (RCBC) to provide an on-site, full-service patient center for laboratory work.Read More
MAKO Medical has been selected as one of two testing partners to provide COVID-19 testing for all Georgia students and educators throughout the 2021/2022 school year.Read More
The Kentucky Department for Public Health (KDPH) has selected MAKO Medical as one of the testing partners to provide COVID-19 testing for all Kentucky students and educators throughout the 2021/2022 school year.Read More
The Vance County Public School Foundation is pleased to announce MAKO Medical, a national reference laboratory and leader in COVID-19 testing, has matched the Foundation’s initial funding of $5,000 for Learning that Extends Actual Performances (LEAP) Grants to double the amount available to Vance County educators.Read More